Text: Psalm 32:6-11
- Removing sin enables us to be more Godly. V 6-7
- By being closer to the LORD
- By resting in the LORD
- By being more filled by the LORD
- Removing sin enables us to be more teachable. V 8-10
- To hear the instruction of the LORD better
- To learn from the teaching of the LORD
- To see the guidance of the LORD
- To not be stubborn, rebellious and prideful
- Removing sin enables us to be more joyful. V 10-11
- By growing in faith in the LORD
- By enjoying the mercy of the LORD in forgiveness
- By enjoying the presence of the LORD
- By experiencing a right heart with the LORD
- Action Points:
- Can you see the result of being right with God in your life today?
- If not, what is keeping you from enjoying being right with the LORD?
- If not, are you sure you are truly born again?
- If not, is there unconfessed sin in your life that needs to be repented of today?
- If not, there is a reason that you need to get figured out, because God wants you to be right with Him.