Missionary to Honduras, Brandon Lane.
Preached at 11 am, Sunday, November 29 for publication Sunday evening, November 29, 2020
Text: Isaiah 6:1-8
Why was Isaiah willing to “go”?
- Isaiah saw the Lord in His rightful place – “high & lifted up”
- Isaiah saw the Lord as the supreme authority
- Isaiah saw the Lord as being fearfully reverenced
- Isaiah saw the Lord as infinitely glorious
- What do we believe about God?
- Isaiah saw himself in his rightful place Isaiah 4:8-18 “…woe is me…”
- Isaiah allowed God’s cleansing, God’s way
- Isaiah’s response in Verse 8, “Here am I, send me”.