TEXT: LAMENTATIONS 3:21-26
I. The problem that needs to be solved vss. 21, 1-20
- What is he recalling from his past?
- What is he remembering that gives him hope?
- What is he being revived by from his previous experience with God?
II. The solution to every problem vss. 22-23
- The Lord’s mercies vs. 22a
- The Lord’s compassions vs. 22b
- The Lord’s faithfulness vs. 23
III. The solution must be received vss. 24-26
- The Lord must be our portion vs. 24a
- The Lord must be our hope vs. 24b
- The Lord must be our focus vs. 25
- The Lord must be our dependence vs. 26
- Both hope and wait for the Lord
>Hope Psalm 62:5, Proverbs 23:17-19
>Wait Psalm 46:10, 84:4, Mark 4:39
- Quietly trusting in the Lord
- For the salvation of the Lord
>The salvation that only comes in the Lord to those who call on Him
>The salvation that only comes from the Lord giving it to you
>The salvation that only comes by trusting in the Lord as Saviour
>The salvation that only comes by submitting to the Lord in your life