Text: I Corinthians 15:50-58
Our success in anything is determined by our understanding of it.
- Steadfast in being convinced about what matters most
- Unmovable in your convictions as you journey through life
- Persistence is a virtue but stubbornness is a negative quality
- Abounding in anything requires being constant and consistent
- Knowing something thoroughly makes us confident about it.
- Are you convinced about what you believe?
- Do you have conviction as to why you believe what you believe?
- Is what you do most regularly honoring to God?
- If not, then what needs to change for God’s Will to be better manifested in your life?