Text: Genesis 42:21-38
Pastor Humber shares with listeners from the example of Joseph and his brothers (when the famine drove them to Joseph) that:
- Our sin catches up with us eventually
- Doing right helps us forgive others who sin against us
- Dishonesty builds distrust
- Am I building trust with honesty or building distrust with dishonesty?
- Today, God convicted my heart about _______ that I need to repent of today?
- I need to forgive ________ who sinned against me, because it is the right thing to do, according to Ephesians 4:32