Text: I Timothy 3:14-16
- Respecting the written Word of God V. 14
- The things written to us in it are from God – II Tim 3:14-17; Jeremiah 1:1-4; 7-9
- God used Holy servants of His to record His Word – II Peter 1:16-21
- Man should not alter God’s Word – Rev 22:16-19; Deut. 4:1-2; 12:32; Prov. 30:4-6
- Man must not neglect God’s Word – Joshua 1:7-9
- Desiring to be together with God’s people V. 14-15
- Together in worship before God
- Together in the house of God
- Together keeping His church right with Him
- Proclaiming and protecting God’s message of the Incarnation V. 16
- Godliness is only produced by God – II Cor. 5:17-221; Isaiah 64:6-9
- God manifested in the flesh is a miraculous mystery
- God becoming man in order to redeem man is only what God can do
The mystery of Godliness is produced by God – 2 Corinthians 5:21
- How has God’s Word today influenced your view of God’s Word?
- How are you helping the Lord’s church here be what He wants it to be?
- How can you plan to lift up the message of God in your celebration of the Incarnation of Christ?