Text: Colossians 1:24-29
- Even in the face of ___________ V. 24
- Bringing the ____________ to people may require suffering
- Our suffering can _____________ compare to what Christ has already suffered
- Because we are ________________ of Christ and His Gospel V. 25 – 27
- We are His ministers with the ministry of His _____________ II Cor 5:17-21
- We are His ministers for such a ____________ as this
- We hold the _______________ of God to be ________ to others V. 26-27
- But His mission for our lives requires ________________ from our lives V 28-29
- God communicates His mission with ___________________ V. 28, 29A
- God has an __________________ of action for His children
- God must work IN us before He can work __________________ us V. 29B
- What have you ever suffered for the cause of Christ?
- How are you fulfilling God’s mission for your life?
- Choose a verse talked about in this passage for your mission and write a plan for how you intend to act upon it obediently