We apologize, the original upload hiccuped so we are reloading this service. It will be “up” by 7 pm Pacific Time.
Text: Colossians 3:12-17
- Let the _________ of God ____________ your heart Col 3:12-14
- To __________ to others what you have with the Lord
- To __________ healthy relationships with others
- To _______________ unity in Christ for His glory Matthew 22:36-40
- Let the __________ of God rule in your heart Col 3:15
- You must ____________ it in order to let it rule
- You must ____________ to it if you let it rule
- When the Lord is in charge, then ____________ in Him is possible
- Let the _______________ of Christ dwell in your heart Col 3:16
- That means His Word must _____________ your heart
- That means His Word must _____________ into your heart
- That means His Word must _____________ in your heart
- Let the _______________ of God rest in your heart Col 3:17; Proverbs 14:33
- Letting His wisdom cause us to ____________ right
- Letting His wisdom cause us to bring _____________ to our Lord’s name
- Letting His wisdom cause us to be ________________ to our Heavenly Father
- Letting His wisdom cause us to be all that He wants us to be by ____________ in Him Acts 17:27-28
- It is because of Him
- It is due to Him making it possible
- It is unto Him because we are answerable to Him as our Creator
- Action Points:
- How do you see the evidence of your trust being in man or in the Lord?
- How are you benefiting from being rooted in Christ & His Word or not?
- How do you see the details of your life being “by” the Lord?
- How are you actively engaged in living life in order to prepare to meet your Creator?