The video will be available around 12:15 pm, Sunday, August 9, 2020. Thank you for your patience.
Text: Jeremiah 17:1-14
- Don’t seek alliances with those who dislike you!
- Reality of disappointment when trusting people
- Reality of blessings when we trust in the Lord
- Our life choices are a matter of the heart Jeremiah 17:1-4, 9,10
- God wants to relate to us in hour heart Deuteronomy 30:10; II Kings 23:3; II Chronicles 34:31
- Sin in our heart makes (change) (worship) impossible on our own
- God can change us through His work in our heart II Corinthians 3:1-6
- We cannot trust our heart to two things at once Matthew 6:19-24
- The effect of the trust of our heart will go beyond us (to our children & grandchildren)
- We can choose to trust in man with our heart Jeremiah 17:4-6, 10, 11 Romans 1:18-32
- We choose whom we trust with our heart
- When we begin to trust in man, we stop trusting in the Lord
- When we trust in man, we end up with the results of that decision Haggai 1:6
- We can choose to trust in the Lord with our heart Jeremiah 17:7,8; 12-14
- We can have hope and blessings by trusting in the Lord
- We can enjoy a more fruitful life by trusting in the Lord
- We can be comforted in the presence of the Lord by trusting HIm
- We can experience the provision of the Lord by trusting Him
- We can have a constant cause of praise by trusting in the Lord.
Ask the Lord to examine your heart, and ask Him to change you to trust in Him completely