Text: Psalm 17:1-15
- Satisfied in His love by fellowship with Him Ps 17:1,2
- Fellowship with Him in prayer
- Fellowship with Him in His presence
- Fellowship with Him in His righteousness
- Satisfied with His love protecting us Ps 17:4-12
- God protects His children from many evils John 3:36,16; I Corinthians 3:11-23; Proverbs 19:23
- God protects us through His Word Proverbs 14:12; 16:25; 8:13
- God protects us by guiding us in living life
- God protects us as the object of His love Acts 9:5; 22:8; 26:15; Psalm 17:8; 36:7; 57:16; 3:7
- Satisfied with His love for eternity Ps 17:13-15
- One day god’s children will be eternally delivered
- One day God’s judgement will be poured out on this world
- One day God’s children will be eternally in His presence
- Action Points:
- Do you know for sure that you are the object of God’s love or wrath today?
- What do you need to benefit from more in order to be satisfied with His love more now?
- How are you enjoying the protections God provides for His children in His love?