Pastor Humber: “Churches are to be funding God’s mission”
Text: Philippians 4:10-20
- God’s plans are always perfect
- God’s plan for funding his mission is through His church
- His servants experience joy and rejoicing
- Giving begins with caring V 10-13
- Caring starts with contentment
- Caring more means being more content
- Caring helps us to experience the Lord strengthening us
- Caring involves communication V 14-16
- Needs are communicated
- Prayers are communicated
- Funds are communicated
- Caring results in God’s Glory V 17-20
- The focus of Paul’s desire
- The focus of Paul’s concern
- The focus of Paul’s contentment
- What type of care is most descriptive of my reaction to needs? Worry? or Help?
- Am I living contentedly enough so I can communicate to the needs of others?
- What is the focus of my attention in giving or receiving blessings?