Text: Hebrews 6:18 …”who have fled for refuge”
Joshua Chapter 20 and Numbers Chapter 35
- Christ is our place of refuge
- A place of protection from wrong results
- A place of potential perfect peace
- A place of proper processes of righteousness
- Christ is our person of rescue
- Justice is served and grace is promoted
- Jesus pays our debt with His righteousness
- Jesus secures our safety eternally
- Christ is our permanent representative
- He is our perpetual High Priest
- He is our perfect sacrifice
- He is alive forevermore to be our peace
Are you in Christ?
Be thankful for what you have in Christ.